Thursday, August 7, 2014

Keep Going !!! 3 Miles

I'm going to be a bit dramatic today. 
But I did 3 miles of walking! 
This might be nothing to a TRUE athlete
But for ME, this is huge. 
And at moments, I felt like this saying. 
My back was burning, not sure why. 
My knee kept trying to act up. 
The top of my right foot kept trying to hurt. 
My bottom left foot was trying to bring back my heel spurs. 
I was like
REALLY GOD!! 
Come on! How bad can 3 miles be!?
So, I prayed
Lord, I got my ear buds in
You could not have provided a more beautiful day 
I'm healthy
I'm fat
But I'm healthy over all
I have no big things going on right now
I can walk for heavens sake
Provide me with some encouragement!!! 
So there I was, me, Klove and God
He provides the best music at the best time for me! 
The fact that I give to Klove makes me feel good too! 
Encouraging Klove! 
That is what that station is all about. 
And, it encourages me every morning when I walk. 
The songs talk about Gods Love for me
How he created me
How The Holy Spirit is IN me
When I am walking and my back hurts and I'm discouraged
because all I am burning is 300-400 calories and lost 
maybe 10-12 lbs, He just reminds me that I am His. 
And that as long as I give it to Him
He will see me through. 
I have to remember that I didn't get this weight in 3 months
I've been this weight since I think high school!! 
So, its not going to take hum, not sure how many years but 
its not going to take THAT long to lose some of it !! 
(Lord I hope not! I won't be alive by then anyway!) 

God's not dead. 
God is Alive.
Your Love is like a Diamond
Your love bursts inside me
You Love me
You care for me
You created me
You care about me
You are with me
You will never leave me
I surrender to You Lord
Take me and make me an offering to your desire
Use me, Shape me, Mold me
God, help me
Be with me
Never let me forget how much you love me
Make me a burning bush for your kingdom! 
And most of all Lord
Thank you
Thank you for the ability to push on
That unless I am fainting, puking or dying
Let me, even in those circumstances
Live for YOU and YOU alone! 

May God have all the Glory in all I do

No comments: