Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sun Rise

God's Mercy and Awesome Power never ceases to amaze me. 
I never liked getting up in the morning, 
not sure I do now, but since I have to to drive both my son and husband to work
God has given me the Sun rise to greet me. 
Oh, I know, He's been rising the sun since the beginning of time, 
I realize that, but I never took the time to SEE IT! 
But, now I do. 
And every morning, I look for the sun rise. 
Its God's way of saying, 
I know you don't like to get up
but look what I did!! 

And so every morning
I search for the sun rise to greet my day. 
And God in His awesome ability never stops to amaze me! 

God is like that no matter what or where we are. 
He wants to greet us and say, "Look what I have for you". 
We have to accept it. 

Have you ever heard the fairy tale of the Prince who found his true love?
She was a common girl. 
Not approved by the Royal family he was a member of. 
So he denounced his title
got on some garb and headed into the woods. 
He found his true love and she loved him for who he was
a common man. 
She had no idea that he gave us his Royal crown for her! 
He wanted her to love him for him
and so that was the only way
To become like her. 

That is what Christ did for us. 
He came here
Lived among us
Suffered all the same stuff we do
Love, hate, joy, sadness, happiness, grief, hope, hopelessness....
all of it. 
He wanted to experience what we would
after all, if he was going to die for us
he wanted to know what it was like to be us

And so, he lived among us
God Himself
came here
as a man
without sin
perfect in every way
yet, living with us
then
He died on a cross so that we never have to die
All we have to do is believe
Believe in who He is! 
The Son of God!

Look at His sunrise! 
He does that for us
And for me! 
yep, every morning when I don't want to be up before the sun
heading out to drive 
He give me a Sun Rise
and reminds me of what He did for me
And all is right with the world....
He is mine and I am His

Look for your Sun Rise Today!

No comments: