Monday, December 8, 2014

It has been a long time since I wrote here. 
I'm sorry for those who do follow me....
Do I have followers? 
I never have comments, Do I have that turned on!? 
LOL, I'm not even sure how this blogging thing works.
I just know when I am moved I come and write. 

It's been a couple months. 
The Lord has moved me in some friendships. 
Wonderful woman!
And, He moved me OUT of some friendships with women.
Funny how God works like that. 
 
Reasons. Seasons. Lifetimes. 
God, I believe, puts people in our lives for 
Reasons, Seasons, Lifetimes. 
 
The older I get, I look at these relationships and wonder....
how will God use this? 
For a specific reason? 
For a season? 
Or will this become a lifetime friend?

However He works it out, 
I want to world to see me as a Christian. 
I want people to look at my friendships 
and my relationships overall
and ask themselves...
Am I missing out on something here? 
This person is a believer and WOW! 
It shows! 
Maybe I should find out what is going on here with all this Christ talk
and see if I need to believe. 

I want others, strangers, family, to look at me and say, 
"what is it? what does she have in this Christ thing that I am missing?

Everything we do should please God.
Our actions, words, jobs, friendships
should reflect God in a way that makes people wonder
 what we got going on.  
 
I'm thankful for the wonderful friends God has placed in my life. 
True, honest girlfriends you can trust. 
They are hard to come by and I have a few! 
Blessed is me! 
 
Pray today for a friend. 
God has one
Just for you
Then watch what He does! 
You'll be amazed! 
Trust Him
Then, make sure your friendship
shows the world, that you are a believer! 
And enjoy the fruits of that relationship! 
 
I promise to get back here and write more....
I miss my thoughts and time with the Lord here.....
Have a wonderful Day! 
Filled with Friendship and Love~



 
 

No comments: