Tuesday, February 11, 2014

God's perfect timing





God's timing is Perfect. 
I find it very difficult to wait on the Lord, although the bible says 
Psalm 25:4-5 Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long. 
My days have been very long as of late. 
I pray for His timing, His peace and most of all His understanding. 
I have learned I am not one of patience. (Well, I already knew this, but I'm really being tested!)
I see something and I want it done. 
I hear something that is not 'right' in my mind and I am driven to say something. 
I have learned that I am advocate. 
I NEED to speak out for others. 
But there are times in this life that we must wait on God's timing. 
His timing is Perfect and we just need to be quiet sometimes. 
Ecclesiastes 3:1 For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: 
God in His infinite wisdom has a season for everything and these seasons are for His matters under heaven. We don't understand them this side of heaven. We can't. Its to much for our human minds to understand the ways of the Lord.
So we wait. 
We wait for our appointed time when we are called to His side and He shows us the bigger picture He has for us, our loved ones, everyone. When we are made complete in Him, we will understand why we had to wait. Why His timing is Perfect timing. Only then will it make sense. 
Ecclesiastes 3:11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.
Never in my life, in the last week have I had to put these verses to action. 
As I wait on the Lord I know in His time He will make everything Perfect, beautiful. 
In time, we will know and walk next to the still waters and be renewed.  
In time, Jesus comes and gathers His people and makes us his. 
In the meantime, we wait, for His perfect timing.  

No comments: